Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ato TV and Video: What is your preferred LCD TV to be used as a monitor?

What is your preferred LCD TV to be used as a monitor?.

You READ CAREFULLY here. I have a Sharp Aquos 37 “LCD TV. There were many different models of the 37″ Aquos LCD TV. Some came with a VGA adapter, some came with a DVI connector (HDMI) adapter, and some do not come with any. The native resolution is an embarrassing book. I connected my computer to this television in every possible way with each other, with all sorts of cables in any resolution. I get either no picture, blurry picture, pixelated picture or ghosted picture. Is used when using a TV, it’s awesome! When used as a monitor used, it is very bad. I wish that every experienced OPINION what they prefer as an LCD TV (not plasma), and I want to find all the information. I want what kind of cable you use and how they know connects. Is it composite, component, DVI / HDMI VGA S-video whatever. I want to know which graphics card, screen resolution, which on the map and what favors the native (/ default) resolution on the LCD TV. How big is the TV, the model # etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Popularity: 2%



More: What is your preferred LCD TV to be used as a monitor?
Sponsored Links

Digital Cameras Review
The most popular items in Camera & Photo


Read More Asics Market Games Rob Soft